Arc'teryx LEAF Bravo Jacket Men's - Revised
Durable, breathable, wind and weather resistant hybrid shirt with WINDSTOPPER® textile in the shoulders and arms and hardfleece fabric in the torso. Designed to be worn under body armour or simply on its own as a technical mid-layer jacket.
Fortius 3.0™, a durable technical fabric with stretch, and an athletic fit make the next generation Bravo Jacket suitable for a range of duties. Softshell textiles eliminate the bulk and noise of traditional hardshells and are noted for a high degree of breathability during exertion. Light insulation and weather resistant properties enable the piece to function as a very warm mid layer or as an outer layer that can support extended use under a full kit. Athletic fit includes articulation to layered areas, improving motion under arms and in elbows. Clean arm panel permits customized embroidery. Bomber length allows access to harness and belt kit. Available as part of the Urban Wolf series, the low visibility colour blends into the margins of urban and industrial surroundings. Also available in crocodile and black.
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Bomber length allows access to harness and belt kit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Molded zipper garages
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.